Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MUDSTORM

Yes this is a mud storm story. You have heard till today snow storm, sand storm, sun storm, but this is mud storm.

The city was covered with mud and watery soil all over. I was walking along the roads and people were enjoying the sweet mud fall all around. Sweet mud cause it tasted sweet and was good for health. The tall buildings, roads, cars and every thing was covered with thick soil same like snowfall. People were enjoying pushing each other in the puddle. People who came out fresh out of there house for a walk with fresh pairs of clothes were thrown in the puddle, so all city crowd was dirty enough not to be recognized.

When earth heated from below, lot of soil is thrown out and slashes of rains made the soil muddy. This was the every year scene especially after summer. It lasted for few days and it would stop. It was something different compared to the regular seasons.


But this year something different happened, Small River of mud started flowing on the road and it was a watery mix soil which we often experience after heavy rainfall. The river started flowing all across the city which was overflowing from the earth below with heavy rains. People enjoyed more in the river, jumping pumping. People climbed the hillock and swayed down to the bottom.

Slowly the river of mud was getting bigger and taller. People started climbing first floor of the building; I too climbed the floors for Safety. Huh !!! suddenly there was a gush of of huge mud reaching 6th floor I and many people went to the broken terrace of the building I caught hold of the tank ladder and got saved. Before my eyes 1000-2000 people were washed away and I could see lot of bodies covered with mud, dead flowing in the river of mud.

The huge river came to normal and vanishes and we came down to the ground level. Lot of people standing near the shops was washed away. It was scary next moment was very dangerous cause it started raining more heavily. With no rescue available all crisis depart fallen aback I thought I would be death today. We tried to reach the tallest shelter to keep ourselves safe. And again sudden gush of river mud came and I was 1 inch above the river looking for help.

My wife kicked me and woke me up from a lazy Sunday morning……..

No comments:

Post a Comment